The Hydrovolt battery tester is a heavy-duty, chemical-resistant hydrometer which is direct-reading and accurate at all electrolyte temperatures. No other hydrometer is more accurate. Its advanced design incorporates important practical features which simplify servicing as never before.
- Unexcelled temperature compensation and measuring accuracy
- Handy, compact size for use with hard-to-get-at batteries
- Large, easy-to-read scale with quick-check colored sectors
- Readings independent of vertical positioning of instrument
- Fast, bubble-free intake of fluid sample
- Automatic, air-lock prevents fluid loss and air bleed
- Sturdy, shock-resistant materials, non-corrosive throughout
How to Use:
- First, wear eye protection.
- While holding the instrument more or less upright, press the bulb to fill the measuring chamber completely
- Read off the battery-acid density shown by the indicator