- 6kw PV Panels (16 x 395w panels)
- 8kva Multiplus II Inverter charger
- MPPT RS 450/100
- Cerbo GX
- 2 x Dyness 3.6kW 3000C batteries
- All PV Mounts and rails
- Isolation switches, cabling
- Optional pre-build of components to a board
- Optional Touch 50 screen ( you can also view GX data using a smartphone)
If you’re intending to run your entire home off grid then the first step is to see where you can eliminate electricity use. So cooking on wood, or gas; heating water with a pellet / log boiler, range cooker, and/or solar thermal.
With a bigger system – and especially with Dyness batteries, a Cerbo GX or Color Control GX unit is essential to manage everything properly. It enables the system to be properly configured, to control other devices – such as a generator on/off, and allows you to view and manage an internet connected unit from anywhere in the world.