- 8kw PV Panels
- 10kVA Quattro inverter/charger
- RS MPPT 450/200
- Cerbo GX
- 4 x Dyness 3.5kW 3000C batteries
- All PV Mounts including rails and brackets
- All cabling
- Optional Pre-build of main components
- Optional Touch 50 Screen for Cerbo GX (You can also view using a smartphone)
If you’re intending to run your entire home off grid then the first step is to see where you can eliminate electricity use. So cooking on wood, or gas; heating water with a pellet / log boiler, range cooker, and/or solar thermal.
With a bigger system – and especially with Dyness batteries, a Cerbo GX or Color Control GX unit is essential to manage everything properly. It enables the system to be properly configured, to control other devices – such as a generator on/off, and allows you to view and manage an internet connected unit from anywhere in the world.